Prestige Health Choice recognizes that our provider partnerships are a major factor in our ability to deliver quality Medicaid services and neighborhood-based care throughout Florida. Every day, Prestige's mission to provide quality, affordable service to the underserved in our communities is reflected in the care, expertise, and support that our providers offer.
- Search the provider/pharmacy directory and formulary
- View provider-specific resources like credentialing and clinical practice guidelines
- Get the latest plan communications such as letters, forms, and guides
- View available training and education resources
- Important information about submitting claims and billing information
Continuity of care provisions
Effective December 1, 2018, Prestige Health Choice began to receive enrollees transitioning into the 2018 – 2023 Statewide Medicaid Managed Care program serving Region 9 (Miami-Dade and Monroe counties) and Region 11 (Martin, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Indian River, and Okeechobee counties). To ensure continuity of care (COC) during the transition period for all health plan members, we have instituted the following COC provisions:
- Providers should not cancel appointments with current patients. We will honor any ongoing treatment that was authorized prior to the recipient’s enrollment for up to 60 days after December 1, 2018.
- Providers will be paid. Providers should continue offering any services that were previously authorized, regardless of whether the provider is participating in our network. We will pay for previously authorized services for up to 60 days after December 1, 2018. We will pay providers at the rate previously received for up to 30 days.
- Providers will be paid promptly. During the continuity of care period, we will follow all timely claims payment contractual requirements.
- Prescriptions will be honored. We will allow recipients to continue to receive their prescriptions through their current providers for up to 60 days after December 1, 2018, until their prescriptions can be transferred to a Prestige Health Choice network provider.
Direct secure messaging
Direct secure messaging (DSM) enables managed care organizations and providers to securely send patient health information electronically to many types of organizations. Prestige Health Choice encourages network providers to use the Florida Health Information Exchange (HIE) to send orders, records, results, and other health information.
We want to thank our providers for helping to make Prestige Health Choice a better health care plan. Your feedback, questions, and concerns are always welcome. Call Provider Services at 1-800-617-5727 to speak to a representative.