Important Hepatitis A Update
On August 1, 2019, the Florida Department of Health declared a public health emergency in Florida because of a hepatitis A outbreak in counties across the state.
We want you to stay healthy. Effective August 1, 2019, to November 30, 2019, Prestige Health Choice will cover one hepatitis A vaccination for qualified members ages 21 and over. If you think you are at risk for hepatitis A, please contact your primary care provider (PCP) to find out if you should be vaccinated.
Leading the way to quality care
Prestige Health Choice is happy to have you as a member. We want to give you a health care plan that is easy to use and understand. This section of our site is just for our members.
- Find a doctor, medicine, pharmacy, or transportation provider.
- View your plan benefits and services.
- New or existing members: Getting started with Prestige Health Choice is easy.
- Find out how to get the care you need.
- What you need to stay healthy
- Your privacy, how to report fraud, member rights and responsibilities and more
Use the navigation to your left to help you find what you need. If you need help or have questions, call Prestige Health Choice Member Services at 1-855-355-9800.
Your privacy is important to us. Please view or print a copy of the complete Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF).