Getting started for members
At Prestige Health Choice, it is our priority to make it easy for you to get care and to help keep you healthy.
Use the resources below to begin your journey to a healthier you:
- View a printable Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Pick a Prestige Health Choice primary care provider (PCP) and schedule your first checkup.
- Register for the Member Portal.
- View your ID card.
- Read your Member Handbook:
- View important phone numbers
If you need help or have any questions, call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856).
Forms and important information
- Initial Health Screening Questionnaire (PDF)
- Member Contact Information Update Form (PDF)
- Choosing a Personal Representative (PDF)
- Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information (PDF)
- How and Where to Get Care (PDF)
- Freedom of Choice Form (PDF)
- Consent for Voluntary Suspension Form (PDF)
If you are not yet a member
- What is Medicaid?
- Medicaid is the medical assistance program that provides access to health care for low-income families and individuals. Medicaid also assists the elderly and people with disabilities with the costs of nursing facility care and other medical and long-term care expenses.
- If you are eligible for Medicaid, you need to choose a health plan. The Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) determines who is eligible for Medicaid.
- How can I see if I am eligible for Medicaid?
- Contact the Florida Department of Children and Families at 1-866-762-2237.
How do I enroll with Prestige Health Choice?
- To enroll with Prestige Health Choice, you must be eligible for Florida Medicaid. You can call Medicaid Choice Counseling toll-free at 1-877-711-3662 (TTY 1-866-467-4970), Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. You can also visit the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care (SMMC) website at www.flmedicaidmanagedcare.com. A Medicaid Choice Counselor will help you select a plan.