Find A Doctor, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Transportation Provider
Use the links below to find a doctor, hospital, or other Prestige Health Choice participating provider.
Find the care you need
- Search for a provider
Search for a primary care provider (PCP), hospital, or other health care provider.
Printable provider directories
- Printable provider directory - Region 9 (PDF)
Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie counties.
- Printable provider directory - Region 11 (PDF)
Miami-Dade and Monroe counties.
- Health and wellness over-the-counter products (PDF)
These medicines are covered by Prestige Health Choice's Expanded Benefits Plan. This is not a complete list.
- Find a medicine: printable preferred drug list
Use the preferred drug list to find a covered medicine.
- Non-Medicaid drugs that need prior authorization
You will need prior authorization before Prestige will cover these drugs.
For emergency transportation, call 911.
For non-emergency transportation, call our transportation vendor at 1-855-371-3968. Please be aware that our transportation vendor might use ridesharing services, like Lyft or Uber, to meet your transportation needs. For questions, call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856).
An easier way to manage your rides is here: MTM Link!
1. Visit https://mtm.mtmlink.net from any web browser on your computer or mobile device.
2. Register using an email address.
3. Log in and get started!
If you have questions, please call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856). Please call Member Services if:
- You have a question about how to use our directories.
- You want more information about our providers, such as:
- A provider's education.
- A provider's medical school training.
- A provider's race or ethnicity.
Our online provider directory data is updated daily, Monday through Friday. If the provider directory is not available, please call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856).