Members should always feel their best.
There are times when you may need to speak to a counselor. Are you having any of the following feelings or problems?
- Always feeling sad.
- Not wanting to do the things that you used to enjoy.
- Feeling worthless, hopeless, or helpless.
- Having trouble sleeping.
- Not feeling like eating.
- Seeing weight loss or weight gain and you don’t know why.
- Having difficulty concentrating.
- Feeling irritable all the time.
- Having constant pain like headaches, stomach aches, and back aches.
- Having issues with alcohol or drug abuse.
- Having concerns about things at home with your children or your spouse.
We cover many different types of behavioral health services that can help with issues you may be facing. You can call a behavioral health provider for an appointment. You can get help finding a behavioral health provider by:
- Calling Behavioral Health Member Services at 1-855-371-3967 (TTY/TDD: 1- 888-877-5378).
- Looking at our provider directory.
- Going to our website to search for a behavioral health provider at http://prestigehealthchoice.prismisp.com/?brandcode=phc.
Someone is there to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You do not need a referral from your PCP for behavioral health services.
If you are thinking about hurting yourself or someone else, call 911. You can also go to the nearest emergency room or crisis stabilization center, even if it is out of our service area. Once you are in a safe place, call your PCP if you can. Follow up with your provider within 24-48 hours. If you get emergency care outside of the service area, we will make plans to transfer you to a hospital or provider that is in our plan’s network once you are stable.
Other behavioral health information:
- View more details about behavioral health services in the Member Handbook.
- Learn about psychotropic medication for children.
Limitations and restrictions may apply.